A matter of attitude
In our vision, in business today, business solutions are similar and close to price. What makes the difference is the seller.
How can we help you develop the company’s culture and sales teams?
We come with a customized approach, pay special attention to the previous part of the training, go with the people on the ground, remove the participants from their comfort zone and challenge the sales status quo in your company.
Key Account Management
Sales Presentation Skills
A numbers game
Why us? Because we close the circle and expand the diameter. We offer complete solutions.
The first rule of B2B sales:
- There is no chance or random chance. Success is built.
The second rule of B2B sales:
- Sales are a game of numbers. Calls are real talks. Of these:
- 50% happens to decision-makers
- 50% of decision-makers agree with a meeting
- 50% of the agreed meetings take place
- 50% of the meetings are followed (second meeting, offer, etc.)
- Consequence of the second rule of sales between businesses: There are no calls or sales.
The minimum knowledge required for a B2B seller is:
- Developing sales skills
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Administration of the territory and of the main accounts
Any training provider or training provider can provide you with the top. What do we bring? Real sales, not just training on sales.
- Sales process.
- Managing databases. CRM / ERP and useful sales tools.
- Refreshing sales approach, an increase in energy, breaking belief.
- Getting real sales.
- Request the order, plan meeting, execute meeting and get business together with our specialists.
- Transfer of methods to the sales manager
Our commitment is:
We bring you new customers.
Cover the market well?
- 30-50% of your market potential is left aside.
- 86% of the sellers spend about
- 75% of their time, meeting the same customers many times and again.
- 54% of B2B vendors are not approaching customers in the competition.
We bring sales people closer to your customers.
Our experience shows that most sales people reach a level of comfort with slow sales (if they exist) or feel worried about possible customer denials or rejections and avoid (even subconsciously) their activity on the ground. habits and rebuild them as professional sales people.
We redefine sales processes
From the first call to the closure of an agreement and its tracking, all those involved in the sales will aim to perform.
We bring results
Our firm commitment is for your sales people to have more meetings and to acquire new customers.