Specialized Trainers / Topic
We offer training on various subjects according to the company’s needs. Our training team is divided into different categories, assuring us that you will benefit from the best trainers on the topic you are interested in.
Our topics covered are: sales, sales management, communication, leadership, coaching.
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to advance in their career, while you are at first sight blocked? Why does nobody believe that your great idea will work? Why does not it seem like nobody really understands what you’re saying?
John C. Maxwell, an internationally recognized expert on leadership issues, tells us that if we want to be successful, we need to learn how to establish relationships with others. Although it seems that some were born with this ability, the reality is that anyone can learn how to make any conversation an opportunity to establish a strong relationship. In We all communicate, but we also establish relationships, Maxwell shares our five principles and five practices to develop this crucial ability in establishing relationships, including:
– Identifying the tasks which you have in common with others;
– Maintaining simple communication;
– Attract interest of others;
– Prove Authenticity in all relations you have;
The ability to get in touch with others is a major factor in reaching the maximum potential. There is no secret! Establishing relationships is a skill that you can learn and apply in your personal and professional life – and you can start doing it right now!
We venerate the very good leaders and we tend to assume that their achievements have arisen regardless of the help they have received from others. However, the truth is that no leader would be very good without the help and support of colleagues. As leaders, you will never advance until your people are behind you.
Some touched themes:
- If You Are Alone at the Top, Something Is Not Right
- Focus your Attention on the Main Thing
- Do not Manage Your Time – Manage Your Life
- People are Leaving People, Not Companies
Leadership Game is an ample game based on the teachings of John Maxwell. The game helps companies improve their leadership skills and increase efficiency. Why? Because “everything rises or collapses because of leadership,” says John Maxwell. These leadership principles have strong effects. Apply these laws to your organization and people will follow you. Ignore them, and you will not be able to lead anyone. But we also have news: every law can be learned. How? Play this game with 6-12 of the most influential leaders in your organization and you’ll learn …
Horses that teach leadership
Horses are the best teachers to learn leadership, because they are the best to follow. When we study
what followers let go, we’ll know what he is doing
the great leaders to be successful! ”
- because horses are animals that live in a group and naturally need a leader to follow.
- being animals hunted along their evolution, the horses have developed a lot of attention, becoming able to perceive even the smallest changes in the environment and react promptly to each of them.
- are sincere animals who do not know the position or title we have and can not flatter us to get benefits. They react to us in exactly the same way that we present ourselves to them as a great mirror facing us, pointing to us: “Look, so it is you, in the situation where you have to influence others”.
Development Facilitated by horses
This is an experiential learning program, in which all exercises are designed to simulate possible situations at work. Through each exercise the participants must persuade the horses to follow along obstacle routes. The horses will react exactly the same way the participants have acted, reflecting their leadership style and how it is perceived by others.
Activities take place on the ground, and previous horse experiences are not necessary.
All exercises are filmed and watched with observation grids. In debriefing, these grids are analyzed with our psychologists, each participant having the opportunity to receive complex feedback from colleagues as well as from facilitators.
Thus lessons learned in the presence of horses can easily be transferred to professional life and can lead to a positive change of behavior.
In order to be effective, activities in this program are conducted by groups of up to 10 participants. Each group works separately with a facilitator, a riding instructor and a cameraman. Exercises take place in open air spaces or in covered maneuver (depending on weather conditions).
To provide participants with security and protection and to boost their confidence:
- at the beginning of the program there is a working regulation with the horses
- and during the exercises the participants are carefully supervised by instructors accredited by the Romanian Equestrian Federation